Saturday, January 7, 2012

Here it is....

Okay folks....here it is.....
It seems that 2011 brought on a year of changes and I'm ready for 2012 to be a year of being inspired by those changes.
Last year was a year to learn by being challenged. I learned through challenges in my job working from home. And at the end of the year, I dealt with the emotions of job loss and have been challenged with praising the Lord despite our finances being re-arranged. It seems my title of "Event Planner" has taken me from the corporate world into the domestic engineering world -- I learned through struggles in finding ways to keep two little boys busy when at home and being challenged at time-management of our house. I learned about being a new mother of 3 and dealing with anxiety. I got a short introduction to emotions involved with unhealthy births and learned a new appreciation for my healthy babies. And finally, I learned from other blogging moms and felt God give me the challenge to produce 'fruit' from that time spent learning.....hence the title of this blog.
This year is a year to apply skills and talents then watch how the Lord will produce fruit. So I'm starting here....with a blog.  My goal is to note down a variety of items from my daily life -- from fun crafts with my boys, to items I'm working on for the home or on my etsy shop, to 'super couponing' deals, to items that give me inspiration from other mommy blogs, and so forth.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment