Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ideas...smi-deas....

oh my...when will i ever quit with the ideas?!? (and actually get to the doing?)  I write this b/c i've recently joined Pinterest....need I say more?
(If you don't know what the site is, it is for idea-sharing...and boy are those ideas out there!)

The previous post about dying yarn....well, it's half done...the koolaid ice trays are in the freezer.  Luckily the boys forgot about the project b/c I can't find my ball of yarn. Looked for it twice, still MIA.

The most recent idea is this to help with menu-planning:
http://clairsfairytale.blogspot.com/2012/01/ultimate-menu-board.html
It's a picture frame - turned into a menu board that can rotate.  Really need help in this area.

And then, I came across this one...
http://fey-next2heaven.blogspot.com/2011/09/our-launch-pad-new-weekly-calendar.html
For an idea to use a dry erase marker on the glass panes of picture frames to creatively write out the week's plans...would be good for use when kids are young and not a lot goes onto the schedule (or at least I wouldn't want to write that much).

oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment